Regina Psychic Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barb Powell's Workshop

2 posters

Go down

Barb Powell's Workshop Empty Barb Powell's Workshop

Post  Brenda Witherspoon Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:08 am

What was your experience with Barb Powell's workshop?
Brenda Witherspoon
Brenda Witherspoon
Admin

http://healinghypnotist.com

Back to top Go down

Barb Powell's Workshop Empty Tarrific

Post  Bryan Hood Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:52 am

Greetings it was terrific.
I already knew pretty much most of the content shared already as I have been in the field of the paranormal, New Age for over 20 years.
I attended for several reasons - to hear more of her perspectives (I was in her September class), observe her as a facilitator and add to my tools and understandings that are still on a constant evolution. There are some directions I am planning on taking and I feel Barb will be able to add some polish to when I get their.

Would I go again? As they say, "In a New York minute" (if I am able to).

It is good (and a positive service to our self) if we are constantly working to furthering our tools, abilities and skills with other peoples perspectives and knowledge and tools they may use.

My biggest take aways were to deepen the belief to not care what others think (or what I think they may think) so much. Work on increasing myself confidence regarding the (already proven to myself) skills I have. More practice with dimensional focus splitting to further develop an omnidirectional consciousness. And healing the very deep soul wound I am now becoming more aware of that I am carrying.

Bryan Hood
Bryan Hood

http://www.friendsofeternity.com

Back to top Go down

Barb Powell's Workshop Empty Just Right

Post  Brenda Witherspoon Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:17 pm

This workshop was valuable to me because it gave me something I needed to learn. At the beginning of the workshop I was really hoping to have hands-on supervised practice to hone my skills and enhance intuition. I was ready to work and expected to learn psychic exercises to boost intuition.

Instead, I learned that I do not need validation to claim my title as psychic medium. It is there if I am ready. All I have to do is use it and my intuition will be enhanced through practice.

Like Bryan, I am also familiar with much of the information provided in the workshop. I believe most people who want to create a practice from intuitive work are no strangers to the paranormal.

Through the workshop Barb went beyond paranormal to provide good information that would enhance the lives of anyone wise enough to use it. Beyond psychic readings, her information was developed to help people heal in mind, body, spirit and emotion. That is always a beautiful thing!

While the workshop was not what I expected, I found value in myself instead. For the first time I am willing to say, "I am a psychic medium...how can I help you?"
Brenda Witherspoon
Brenda Witherspoon
Admin

http://healinghypnotist.com

Back to top Go down

Barb Powell's Workshop Empty Re: Barb Powell's Workshop

Post  Bryan Hood Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:05 am

Good for you. You go girl. Smile
Brenda Witherspoon wrote:This workshop was valuable to me because it gave me something I needed to learn. At the beginning of the workshop I was really hoping to have hands-on supervised practice to hone my skills and enhance intuition. I was ready to work and expected to learn psychic exercises to boost intuition.

Instead, I learned that I do not need validation to claim my title as psychic medium. It is there if I am ready. All I have to do is use it and my intuition will be enhanced through practice.

Like Bryan, I am also familiar with much of the information provided in the workshop. I believe most people who want to create a practice from intuitive work are no strangers to the paranormal.

Through the workshop Barb went beyond paranormal to provide good information that would enhance the lives of anyone wise enough to use it. Beyond psychic readings, her information was developed to help people heal in mind, body, spirit and emotion. That is always a beautiful thing!

While the workshop was not what I expected, I found value in myself instead. For the first time I am willing to say, "I am a psychic medium...how can I help you?"
Bryan Hood
Bryan Hood

http://www.friendsofeternity.com

Back to top Go down

Barb Powell's Workshop Empty Re: Barb Powell's Workshop

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum