Regina Psychic Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us about your psychic reading!

3 posters

Go down

Tell us about your psychic reading! Empty Tell us about your psychic reading!

Post  Brenda Witherspoon Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:26 am

Well, just gave my first psychic reading last night over email. It was interesting because they didn't want to ask their question, just see what I may be able to pick up overall.

I entered a meditative state and focused upon their name, birthdate, and image. I received some impressions...

Walking outside the fire.
Wondering if you should give it up.
Want help making a decision. Are you leaving? Do you want to start over?
As you know there is something still keeping you where you are. Something that has not been dealt with, perhaps a young male with an even younger mind.
I also felt a strong draw to Africa as a place you would like to go.

Basically I gathered that you are undecided about something and not sure if you should throw in the towel and start fresh, or continue down the path you’re traveling. You are an adventurer and love freedom yet you are tied to something that is keeping you in one place for the moment. Now is not the time to go, wait until all your affairs are in order. Then, you can go with a clear conscience and peaceful mind. Soon, but not quite yet.

...I'm not sure how/if I was accurate and will share her response when I receive it.
Brenda Witherspoon
Brenda Witherspoon
Admin

http://healinghypnotist.com

Back to top Go down

Tell us about your psychic reading! Empty Re: Tell us about your psychic reading!

Post  Bryan Hood Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:58 am

What you got looks interesting. Do let us know how accurate you were with out sharing her personal information.
Brenda Witherspoon wrote:Well, just gave my first psychic reading last night over email. It was interesting because they didn't want to ask their question, just see what I may be able to pick up overall.

I entered a meditative state and focused upon their name, birthdate, and image. I received some impressions...

Walking outside the fire.
Wondering if you should give it up.
Want help making a decision. Are you leaving? Do you want to start over?
As you know there is something still keeping you where you are. Something that has not been dealt with, perhaps a young male with an even younger mind.
I also felt a strong draw to Africa as a place you would like to go.

Basically I gathered that you are undecided about something and not sure if you should throw in the towel and start fresh, or continue down the path you’re traveling. You are an adventurer and love freedom yet you are tied to something that is keeping you in one place for the moment. Now is not the time to go, wait until all your affairs are in order. Then, you can go with a clear conscience and peaceful mind. Soon, but not quite yet.

...I'm not sure how/if I was accurate and will share her response when I receive it.
Bryan Hood
Bryan Hood

http://www.friendsofeternity.com

Back to top Go down

Tell us about your psychic reading! Empty Re: Tell us about your psychic reading!

Post  Brenda Witherspoon Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:41 am

Alright, here's the response from my first email reading...

Thank you Brenda!

Here is a mini check list of right on comments:

1) Walking outside the fire.
2) Wondering if you should give it up.
3) Want help making a decision. Are you leaving? Do you want to start over?
4) As you know there is something still keeping you where you are. Something that has not been dealt with, perhaps a young male with an even younger mind.
5) I also felt a strong draw to Africa as a place you would like to go.
*a friend who is currently IN Africa who I want to meet with in France.
6) Basically I gathered that you are undecided about something and not sure if you should throw in the towel and start fresh, or continue down the path you’re traveling.
7) You are an adventurer and love freedom yet you are tied to something that is keeping you in one place for the moment.
Cool Now is not the time to go, wait until all your affairs are in order. Then, you can go with a clear conscience and peaceful mind. Soon, but not quite yet.

Now my longer analysis, hope it is not boring…it is kind of long…..

Brenda! You did great...very in line with my thoughts before writing to you. I thank you for the chance to highlight and bring up the connection in these thoughts, and if anything else come to mind, I welcome it!!!

....the rest of the anaylsis contains private info. I really enjoyed doing this reading and it just seemed so easy. The information was right there and I just had to relay it. I'm very pleased!
Brenda Witherspoon
Brenda Witherspoon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tell us about your psychic reading! Empty My latest psychic message

Post  Bryan Hood Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:10 am

I was talking to my friend on the phone and I noticed I felt I needed to share he should pay closer attention to the activities he will be doing on the upcoming Tuesday (Jan 25th 2011). He should double check things and try to not assume anything. I have not talked to him yet to see if something happened.

Update - Talked had talked to my friend and he said he decided to not do anything that day so I am not sure if he would have benefited.

Last edited by Bryan Hood on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added the update)
Bryan Hood
Bryan Hood

Back to top Go down

Tell us about your psychic reading! Empty Congrats

Post  Bryan Hood Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Brenda Witherspoon wrote:
Brenda! You did great...very in line with my thoughts before writing to you. I thank you for the chance to highlight and bring up the connection in these thoughts, and if anything else come to mind, I welcome it!!![/color]

Good for you. Getting ourself out of the way is half the challenge to a good reading.
Bryan Hood
Bryan Hood

Back to top Go down

Tell us about your psychic reading! Empty My first in-person reading

Post  Brenda Witherspoon Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:42 am

Hey there,

I just wrapped up my first in-person psychic reading. I wasn't sure how to start and felt a little clumsy and even a bit foolish as I sat looking at this person who was waiting for me to do something neat.

I started in my safe zone with a tarot reading. Unsure where to go from there I asked her to meditate with me, then just started talking.

One of the first things to come through was a birthday in the month of March, which was correct. But then I said the 21st, which was wrong. However I was right that it was her father's.

I thought he was still alive because his energy was so close to hers, but he passed when she was two. Her father mentioned a distant brother, and she confirmed that she does have an older half-brother that she isn't close to.

Her father has remained close to her throughout her life and continues to watch over her. He was ecstatic that she finally knows how much he loves her!

She also wanted me to try to contact her grandmother. I received the smell of flowery perfume and her grandmother joined us and was talking about dancing (she loved to dance). Her grandmother said she wanted to visit her but was sorry she didn't have the chance before she died.

I knew her grandmother's name had an 'L' sound in it and said the names Shirley, Lorraine, and finally Loretta. She confirmed her grandmother's name was Loretta.

Overall I was wrong about some things and bang on with other things. It was a good experience and I've learned from it and look forward to the next!
Brenda Witherspoon
Brenda Witherspoon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tell us about your psychic reading! Empty Practice

Post  Bryan Hood Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Good for you. On Sunday the 20th (February 2011) if you you are available drop in on my first practice evening at CFTC in the meditation room. There may be some people there who would sit for you. I will post details about the evening in its own thread soon.

Brenda Witherspoon wrote:Hey there,

I just wrapped up my first in-person psychic reading. I wasn't sure how to start and felt a little clumsy and even a bit foolish as I sat looking at this person who was waiting for me to do something neat.

I started in my safe zone with a tarot reading. Unsure where to go from there I asked her to meditate with me, then just started talking.

One of the first things to come through was a birthday in the month of March, which was correct. But then I said the 21st, which was wrong. However I was right that it was her father's.

I thought he was still alive because his energy was so close to hers, but he passed when she was two. Her father mentioned a distant brother, and she confirmed that she does have an older half-brother that she isn't close to.

Her father has remained close to her throughout her life and continues to watch over her. He was ecstatic that she finally knows how much he loves her!

She also wanted me to try to contact her grandmother. I received the smell of flowery perfume and her grandmother joined us and was talking about dancing (she loved to dance). Her grandmother said she wanted to visit her but was sorry she didn't have the chance before she died.

I knew her grandmother's name had an 'L' sound in it and said the names Shirley, Lorraine, and finally Loretta. She confirmed her grandmother's name was Loretta.

Overall I was wrong about some things and bang on with other things. It was a good experience and I've learned from it and look forward to the next!
Bryan Hood
Bryan Hood

Back to top Go down

Post  starboy138 Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Like any skill, making accurate psychic readings needs constant practice. Keep at it guys!

starboy138

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum